Where to turn for help | News | Pittsburgh | Pittsburgh City Paper

Where to turn for help

Places to turn for victims of sexual abuse

To report a child in immediate danger, call 9-1-1. For more information, visit keepkidssafe.pa.gov.

ChildLine and Abuse Registry

Part of Pennsylvania’s mandatory child protective services program, ChildLine receives verbal and electronic referrals 24/7. 

800-932-0313 or www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home

PA Coalition Against Rape

This private — and publicly — funded organization advocates for victims of sexual assault. There are two locations in Pittsburgh.

888-772-7227 or pcar.org

Pittsburgh Action Against Rape

81 S. 19th St., South Side. 

866-363-7273 or paar.net

The Center for Victims

3433 E. Carson St., South Side. 

412-392-8582 or centerforvictims.org

Clergy Abuse Hotline

Attorney General Josh Shapiro’s office has established this hotline for anybody with information about sexual assault by any priests or other clergy.


Pittsburgh Diocese Hotline

The Diocese of Pittsburgh has set up this hotline for reports of church-related abuse.

888-808-1235 or diopitt.org/report-child-sexual-abuse

Comments (0)
Comments are closed.