Pittsburgh City Paper is devoting its April 20, 2022 issue to the biggest holiday of the year for cannabis consumers, featuring everything from stories about a bill aiming to allow people to home grow to a story informing patients about the best local discounts at area dispensaries.
We’ve also got an incredible first-person essay from Daniel Muessig, “the last cannabis prisoner,” who is about to go to prison for marijuana-related charges.
“The people who put me in prison — both the government and their informants — either fail to realize or don't care about the fact that history will vindicate me and reserve a far harsher judgment of them,” he writes.
It’s high time you start reading! And remember, it's 4/20 at least twice every day.
- Medical marijuana patients want to grow their own weed. Will the state let them?
- The Last Cannabis Prisoner: "In my waning days of freedom, every second brings melancholic pain”
- Cali Sober heads east as Pittsburghers ditch booze for pot
- As insurers balk at cannabis, companies step in to make sure businesses are protected
- Advocates and legislatures call for Delta-8 regulation
- Dispensary employees explain medical marijuana product labels
- A guide to discounts at Pittsburgh-area medical marijuana dispensaries