Parts of this news story were confusing. Therefore, it is good that that this story was updated about the complaint Val Clark filed against Dr. Mark King. There should be more updates! Thank you
Good article about tragic abuse, that is sadly the tip of the iceberg (links bottom) 1,2,3
Why is no one protecting the children? The guilty person wins the battle; but loses the war, which costs the lives of innocence lost!
Please follow up to ensure that the truth is exposed, before it is too late, as in the Nathan Grieco tragedy in PA 1
"They said [Jerry Sandusky] has a heart of gold and wouldn't do something like that. so they didn't believe [the victim],"2
Why, is the child abuse that Jim reported, still being covered up, by the same government, who is prosecuting those involved in the Penn State scandal?
1) Jim reported child abuse to protect a child, as required by law.
2) CPS deliberately released confidential identity of the abused child and mandated reporter and solicited false complaints to help the abuser, instead of protecting the child.
3) State Police summary confirmed ". . . . Violations (by government officials) of the Crimes code. . exist.”
4) Letters from Office of Attorney General & State Police are contrary to state's own legal record.
5) The statute of limitations is currently open based on fraudulent concealment of criminal violations and also new continuing violations by law enforcement.
6) Legislators wrote to PA Attorney General Kane to investigate and form a bipartisan coalition of legislators in the Pennsylvania General Assembly to create a bipartisan coalition to investigate child abuse reporting in Pennsylvania, but Attorney General Kane has not responded since March 5, 2013, despite repeated follow ups.
What will be done to prevent another tragedy?
Sign up for Daily Rundown and get the freshest content sent right to your inbox.
Pittsburgh City Paper
Website powered by Foundation
National Advertising by VMG Advertising