I was not aware of the back issues. Good job on your research. This is a great review.
Great article! The language paints a vivid picture of what sounds like a great show!
why would a community who is desperate for new businesses and opportunities want to be a pain in the ass for a developer with good intentions?
Photo by Rich Schiavoni!!!
Unfortunately, the Co-op's website is down due to an issue with our domain registrar. You can find event info on our Facebook event page in the interim: https://www.facebook.com/events/1461587044117114/. Or call EEFC Customer Service at 412.242.3598 if you have any questions.
• President Obama is a sly Liberal leader who has unwavering tried to press his radical plan by converting our democracy and free market economy into his socialist-style ideology before leaving office in 2016. His terms of engagement, is to substitute hard work for almost limitless giving of something for—NOTHING. Just about anybody can claim food stamps, health care and other benefits.
• Bring into being a Liberal Progressive “Political Corrective” to stifle ‘FREE SPEECH’, which as major disruption of American Sovereignty. As per example we supposed to have more tolerance, such as you cannot use the term “Illegal Alien’—but that’s exactly what they are—they crossed our border illegally, so they are certainly not an ‘Immigrant?’
• Welcoming members of the Muslim Brotherhood into the Executive offices.
• Has employed the largest power seizure of all, Obamacare — an all but single payer system that creates a new, permanent dependency class of American.
• Pressing for "immigration reform" that will eventually tip the delicate balance of power in favor of Democrats, giving them an everlasting lock on the Oval Office.
• Allowing unfettered release of criminal aliens, and inviting millions more to come here and then giving them public entitlements, without paying into the system. Not enforcing the border, especially now as Jihad butchers could easily slip into South America with forged passports, then gain entrance to our porous border. Diseases that have been absent from the American mainland are now arriving. Likely carried by illegal aliens who are already here, seeing the outbreak of an enterovirus that is seriously affecting our children to the point of paralysis and death.
• Shifting “red" states out-of-the-way by gaining absolute federal control over state-run education systems using the Common Core program of study, which as already displaying failure.
• Claiming more control over private business by granting the EPA global dominance in the name of global warming, affecting every facet of our lives.
• Blocking energy independence, as with the Keystone Pipeline thus slowing economic growth and breeding more dependency. Using rules and regulations of the EPA, to disrupt coal mining, natural gas and oil.
• Gutting welfare reform and keeping millions on Public Assistance.
• Handing over regulations of the Internet to the corrupt United Nations, along with the sovereignty of our oceans and land.
NEWS FROM www.examiner.com, on October 14.
A federal official holding an important and ultra-responsible post is on the way to prison for holding a citizenship fire sale for illegal aliens in America's Golden State, a haven for illegal aliens who are received with open arms by feckless political leaders, according to a former federal police official, Peter Knowles. In an obvious effort to avoid more bad publicity for President Barack Obama and his practically obsessive goal of giving millions of illegal aliens citizenship, the U.S. federal court judge in the nation's "sanctuary state" of California quietly sentenced a Department of Homeland Security official who took bribes in exchange for giving illegal aliens documents that made them appear legal residents or citizens of the United States, according to a former federal police officer on Tuesday. An officer with DHS's Citizenship and Immigration Services, Mai Nhu Nguyen -- herself an immigrant from Vietnam who became a naturalized citizen -- accepted a plea bargain offer in which she would serve less than three years for obtaining thousands of dollars from illegal aliens for documents that proved they were either legal residents or naturalized citizens of the United States.
For example, in a case involving an illegal alien receiving legal immigrant status, the convicted Nguyen received about $1,000 from the Vietnamese alien who sought that most valuable of immigration identification documents known as the "green card."
Many law enforcement officers voiced their fears that even citizenship papers may become highly suspect as a form of identification. "As it is, the driver's license is no longer an accurate and reliable form of identification, with so many cases of [Motor Vehicles Departments] MVD's involvement in fraud and bribery," said Malcolm Seston, a highway patrol cop.
His name is Mike Turzai. Remember his name. His name is Mike Turzai.
Politicians who continue to demonize Medical Marijuana, Corrupt Law Enforcement Officials who prefer to ruin peoples lives over Marijuana possession rather than solve real crimes who fund their departments toys and salaries with monies acquired through Marijuana home raids, seizures and forfeitures, and so-called "Addiction Specialists" who make their income off of the judicial misfortunes of our citizens who choose marijuana, - Your actions go against The Will of The People and Your Days Are Numbered! Find new careers before you don't have one.
The People have spoken! Get on-board with Medical Marijuana Legalization Nationwide, or be left behind and find new careers. Your choice.
I love this guy
This write-up is beautiful. Thank you for allowing me to enjoy it from afar. :-)
With 60 BILLION food animals on the planet, this should be our first step in the Climate March!
"As environmental science has advanced, it has become apparent that the human appetite for animal flesh is a driving force behind virtually every major category of environmental damage now threatening the human future: deforestation, erosion, fresh water scarcity, air and water pollution, climate change, biodiversity loss, social injustice, the destabilization of communities, and the spread of disease." Worldwatch Institute, "Is Meat Sustainable?"
“If every American skipped one meal of chicken per week and substituted vegetables and grains... the carbon dioxide savings would be the same as taking more than half a million cars off of U.S. roads.” Environmental Defense Fund
"A 1% reduction in world-wide meat intake has the same benefit as a three trillion-dollar investment in solar energy." ~ Chris Mentzel, CEO of Clean Energy
There is one single industry destroying the planet more than any other. But no one wants to talk about it... http://cowspiracy.com
Step by Step Guide: How to Transition to a Vegan Diet http://www.onegreenplanet.org/vegan-food/step-by-step-guide-how-to-transition-to-vegan-diet/
Willow house blues
Wrong about it being a great place to use Monty Python dialogue. 2 Years ago, I told the guy that was heckling me from atop a castle that I was going to fart in his general direction. He looked at me like I was a lunatic.
It's a paradox, but people too stupid to unionize get the pay and benefits that befit people of their stupidity.
Great job Pgh Sierra Club and Thomas Merton center. Wish I could go with you.
The threat of self-destruction from degrading the life sustaining resources of our ecosystem, and the declining resources we use (Peak Everything) is very real. And there's another aspect that's not talked about: humanity is emerging into the greater community of worlds (ETs) and we risk losing our freedom and sovereignty if we're not self-sufficient and self-sustaining (within our own planet). There are no other worlds to mine or plunder.
For more about this prophecy and how to survive climate change which is already "baked into the cake," see the free book and website: www.GreatWavesOfChange.org
Congrats Charlie! Now, about that wardrobe advice...
Charlie Deitch is the best! City Paper could not have made a better choice for Editor.
That's great 4 folks in the city who have a bus showing up every 20 mins- but try adding the suburbs first!
#1 and the P10 are often caught in traffic- u wait & no idea what's up. Buses that run every hr only need more focus from PAT. U take our tax $ too- speed up suburbia tracking plz!
I personally am a member of Unite Here Local #57 which represents the hospitality and casinos in Pittsburgh. I support the Rivers joining our team! I have great pay, benefits, seniority, PTO and many other benefits.
I stand behind a strong leadership that the people have elected. Yes they make a living but are not rich or overpaid.
Keep fighting and we stand behind you 100%.
id love to see what it takes to be excessive force. these cops are out of control.
Pittsburgh City Paper
Website powered by Foundation
National Advertising by VMG Advertising